CGINliveforums
Please Register! Each Month there are prizes given out!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CGINliveforums
Please Register! Each Month there are prizes given out!
CGINliveforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK!
Latest topics
» CGIN APP what?
Final Fantasy isn't a throwback I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:08 pm by Andrew

» Yo Battlefield 3 looks amazing!
Final Fantasy isn't a throwback I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:37 pm by Andrew

» Mass Effect 3
Final Fantasy isn't a throwback I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:30 pm by Andrew

» holy crap
Final Fantasy isn't a throwback I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:28 pm by Andrew

» MK9 DLC
Final Fantasy isn't a throwback I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:16 am by Andrew

» someone to play with
Final Fantasy isn't a throwback I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:10 am by crimsonhead

» The Classics
Final Fantasy isn't a throwback I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:41 pm by Andrew

» E3 coverage ?
Final Fantasy isn't a throwback I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:30 pm by Andrew

» Most Frustrating Game
Final Fantasy isn't a throwback I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:26 pm by Andrew

Final Fantasy isn't a throwback

4 posters

CGINliveforums ::  :: RPG

Go down

Final Fantasy isn't a throwback Empty Final Fantasy isn't a throwback

Post  Matthew Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:13 pm

So I was chattin it up with a few friends online, and I found out this shocking tid-bit. Final Fantasy it still alive and kickin stronger than before! I didn't even know ppl still remembered the title till I found a whole group of ppl buyin PS2s and hittin up the msg boards! How - I might add - does a game that was sooo run into the ground, over played, and over advertised, make it so far as back up to the top 100 pick for gamers nation wide? If you're interested in a newly revamped FF series, what would you like revamped? How would the story go? I'd LOVE to read new fan fics on this epic adventure, so hit us up and start a topic in the blogs. Make sure to name your new Final Fantasy adventure to match your game idea, and let me know!

~CGINLive XxShepherdxX

Matthew
Admin
Admin

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy isn't a throwback Empty Re: Final Fantasy isn't a throwback

Post  Jeffery Sun May 01, 2011 1:43 am

The wife and I are HUGE Final Fantasy fans. We have played all of them from 7 till 13. With the exception of 11...I tried it, but it could not hold a candle to WOW as an MMO. We are currently still trying to finish up 13, you will be happy to know that it is still extremely difficult and they have really came a long way as far as they way you set up your teams stats and skills.
So this brings up another question...what FF game do you think is the best one? I myself will have to go with FF7...there was just something about that game that grabbed a hold of me and did not want to let go lol.
Jeffery
Jeffery
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeReaper Wed May 11, 2011 6:14 pm

i still throw my old copies of 7 and 8 in all the time they never get old

as for 13 i can mod it if u need a little help Razz
DeReaper
DeReaper
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Mon May 16, 2011 12:11 pm

Dude, I've always had my chips on FF8. I know MANY ppl that'd take 7 over 8, but I just loved the story. And the gambling game... That rocked too. ^_^

~CGINLive YourShepherdxXx

Matthew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon May 16, 2011 12:13 pm

aaaaaaahhhhhhh boring next!
Andrew
Andrew
Admin
Admin

https://cginliveforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeffery Mon May 16, 2011 12:18 pm

What I loved about 8 was the gunblades. You actually had interaction with he went to hit an opponent....classic!
Jeffery
Jeffery
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeReaper Mon May 16, 2011 9:18 pm

yeah i hear there remaking all the final fantasy games with revamped graphics betetr engines but it will take yrs to complete Razz so i doubt we will c them in our liftetims Razz
DeReaper
DeReaper
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

CGINliveforums ::  :: RPG

Permissions in this forum: