CGINliveforums
Please Register! Each Month there are prizes given out!
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK!
Latest topics
» CGIN APP what?
Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:08 pm by Andrew

» Yo Battlefield 3 looks amazing!
Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:37 pm by Andrew

» Mass Effect 3
Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:30 pm by Andrew

» holy crap
Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:28 pm by Andrew

» MK9 DLC
Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:16 am by Andrew

» someone to play with
Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:10 am by crimsonhead

» The Classics
Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:41 pm by Andrew

» E3 coverage ?
Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:30 pm by Andrew

» Most Frustrating Game
Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:26 pm by Andrew

Most Frustrating Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Most Frustrating Game

Post  Jeffery on Tue May 03, 2011 4:07 pm

Everyone has come across that one game that absolutely made you want to throw something at your television. So lets hear it...what game has had you throwing controllers and pulling out hair?

I think my vote would have to go to a game called Lolo...I am not sure how many of you have ever heard of this particular game, but dear God this game made me want to stick my head in a pot of boiling water. It is basically one of those single room puzzle games...You start here and need to get to there. You have to move things around and dodge things and figure out how to not get struck by lightening. Just thinking about it now has my eye twitching.
A close second would have to be Final Fantasy 13....there is just something about fighting for 30 minutes straight and believe that you are doing pretty good and then have your entire team wiped out in three seconds lol. One fight like this actually made me stop playing it for a while. Maybe one day I will try it again...who knows.
Jeffery
Admin
Admin

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Most Frustrating Game

Post  Andrew on Tue May 03, 2011 4:33 pm

Im gonna go and speak for the mass and say any fps online multiplayer.
Maybe someone out there can back me up on this.
But in particular i would say COD 4 modern warfare and not just the multiplayer but for anyone who has tried
to beat the campaign on veteran without cheatin knows what im talking about .
The infinite grenades and restarts will have you pulling hair and teeth.
Then on top of it all the achievements for this like
New Squadron Record
Complete the cargo ship mockup in less than 20 seconds!!
Andrew
Admin
Admin

http://cginliveforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

RE: Andrew

Post  Matthew on Thu May 05, 2011 10:30 pm

Hey, hey, hey! I know the details on the new games are very difficult for gameplay, but I totally disagree. Some of the most difficult-kick yourself in the butt- games are throwbacks to back in the day on the original NES. True, there are far less graffix and user interfaces, but that's part of the challenge. The games back then didn't explain step by step how to beat them. They didn't have Mission objectives, and markers to show you where to go. I mean, krap man, how long did we play the crap outta The Legend of Zelda before we really knew where to go, and what to do? Come on man, you gotta give props to the classics. They didn't dumbify things for the average gamer, they had the notion you had to use this mythical common sense thing, and struggle to figure it out. I pay my dues to the new games of today though. I'm totally hooked on Portals 2 for its unique way of adding the figure it out method to a new GUI. I loved Modern warfare, and borderlands had a whimsical way of integrating cartoonism into a first person shooter. (the siren chick was hawt too) Mass effect, Ninja Geiden on 360, Metroid on Gamecube, the list goes on and on, but if you want a challenge, give someone 2 buttons for action, a story board, and let them figure it out.

~CGINLive XxShepherd

Matthew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeReaper on Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:03 pm

ive payed the whole campaign on Modern Warfare on veteran with no cheats and i gotta say ... it took over a yr Razz
the never ending enemies with super perfect headshots when u peek around a corner was too much for me i actually beat MW2 before i beat 1 bc after a while i refused to finish the story it was too hard

My Minds a Door , Open, Walk Right Through
DeReaper
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:06 pm

i know right

Andrew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

THe Game

Post  Arimadios on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:27 am

The most frustrating game I have ever played is The Game. I have never once won that dadgum game.

On a more serious note, The Original Super Mario Brothers.

Freakin crap I hate that sliding crap.

Arimadios

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:26 pm

are you freaking kidding me!!!!!!!

thats possibly the best game ever dude you have to be a quitter to nominate this title cmon man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top