CGINliveforums
Please Register! Each Month there are prizes given out!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CGINliveforums
Please Register! Each Month there are prizes given out!
CGINliveforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK!
Latest topics
» CGIN APP what?
Arimadios: Butcher of Games, Stories... AND SOULZ! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:08 pm by Andrew

» Yo Battlefield 3 looks amazing!
Arimadios: Butcher of Games, Stories... AND SOULZ! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:37 pm by Andrew

» Mass Effect 3
Arimadios: Butcher of Games, Stories... AND SOULZ! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:30 pm by Andrew

» holy crap
Arimadios: Butcher of Games, Stories... AND SOULZ! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:28 pm by Andrew

» MK9 DLC
Arimadios: Butcher of Games, Stories... AND SOULZ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:16 am by Andrew

» someone to play with
Arimadios: Butcher of Games, Stories... AND SOULZ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:10 am by crimsonhead

» The Classics
Arimadios: Butcher of Games, Stories... AND SOULZ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:41 pm by Andrew

» E3 coverage ?
Arimadios: Butcher of Games, Stories... AND SOULZ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:30 pm by Andrew

» Most Frustrating Game
Arimadios: Butcher of Games, Stories... AND SOULZ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:26 pm by Andrew

Arimadios: Butcher of Games, Stories... AND SOULZ!

2 posters

Go down

Arimadios: Butcher of Games, Stories... AND SOULZ! Empty Arimadios: Butcher of Games, Stories... AND SOULZ!

Post  Arimadios Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:14 pm

Arimadios - Yes yes, I know I haven't been mega active, but pushing carts and getting dyhradted is hard work.

Arimadios

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Arimadios: Butcher of Games, Stories... AND SOULZ! Empty Re: Arimadios: Butcher of Games, Stories... AND SOULZ!

Post  Andrew Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:05 pm

hah cmon big boy come to work with me for 10 mins
Andrew
Andrew
Admin
Admin

https://cginliveforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Arimadios: Butcher of Games, Stories... AND SOULZ! Empty Pwn't.

Post  Arimadios Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:29 am

Working with you is like going to a gay bar.

You may get free money, But your *** is toast in the end.

Arimadios

Back to top Go down

Arimadios: Butcher of Games, Stories... AND SOULZ! Empty Re: Arimadios: Butcher of Games, Stories... AND SOULZ!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum