CGINliveforums
Please Register! Each Month there are prizes given out!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CGINliveforums
Please Register! Each Month there are prizes given out!
CGINliveforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK!
Latest topics
» CGIN APP what?
Videos i found thought it was intriguing. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:08 pm by Andrew

» Yo Battlefield 3 looks amazing!
Videos i found thought it was intriguing. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:37 pm by Andrew

» Mass Effect 3
Videos i found thought it was intriguing. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:30 pm by Andrew

» holy crap
Videos i found thought it was intriguing. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:28 pm by Andrew

» MK9 DLC
Videos i found thought it was intriguing. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:16 am by Andrew

» someone to play with
Videos i found thought it was intriguing. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:10 am by crimsonhead

» The Classics
Videos i found thought it was intriguing. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:41 pm by Andrew

» E3 coverage ?
Videos i found thought it was intriguing. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:30 pm by Andrew

» Most Frustrating Game
Videos i found thought it was intriguing. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:26 pm by Andrew

Videos i found thought it was intriguing.

+2
AngryGamer
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Videos i found thought it was intriguing. Empty Re: Videos i found thought it was intriguing.

Post  AngryGamer Sun May 15, 2011 1:44 pm

pretty cool to go back and get a lil history on the series
AngryGamer
AngryGamer

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Videos i found thought it was intriguing. Empty RE Drew

Post  Matthew Mon May 16, 2011 8:39 am

Dude, those were some awesome vids. I liked the mini games like with the little bobble head sub zero blowin up his opponent hahahaha. Hey, I can't seem to link a pic or video here, what's up?

~CGINLive YourShepherdxXx

Matthew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Videos i found thought it was intriguing. Empty Re: Videos i found thought it was intriguing.

Post  DeReaper Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:02 pm

its because your post count is too low Razz also man i miss those games who is up for a emulation nite? we can get our MK1 2 3 u3 and trilogy on Razz lol
DeReaper
DeReaper
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeffery Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:27 am

Admin....why are you posting? You are only here for work...not playing around. Now stop posting and get back to work making the site even more awesome. That is all.
Jeffery
Jeffery
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeReaper Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:18 pm

i notice lots of admins no SYSops lol who is in charge here Razz
DeReaper
DeReaper
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:00 pm

he is no wait i am no i swear it was that other guy
Andrew
Andrew
Admin
Admin

https://cginliveforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum