CGINliveforums
Please Register! Each Month there are prizes given out!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CGINliveforums
Please Register! Each Month there are prizes given out!
CGINliveforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK!
Latest topics
» CGIN APP what?
 The Lord of the Rings: War in the North I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:08 pm by Andrew

» Yo Battlefield 3 looks amazing!
 The Lord of the Rings: War in the North I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:37 pm by Andrew

» Mass Effect 3
 The Lord of the Rings: War in the North I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:30 pm by Andrew

» holy crap
 The Lord of the Rings: War in the North I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:28 pm by Andrew

» MK9 DLC
 The Lord of the Rings: War in the North I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:16 am by Andrew

» someone to play with
 The Lord of the Rings: War in the North I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:10 am by crimsonhead

» The Classics
 The Lord of the Rings: War in the North I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:41 pm by Andrew

» E3 coverage ?
 The Lord of the Rings: War in the North I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:30 pm by Andrew

» Most Frustrating Game
 The Lord of the Rings: War in the North I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:26 pm by Andrew

The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

3 posters

Go down

The Lord of the Rings: War in the North Empty The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Post  Jeffery Thu May 12, 2011 9:50 am

Release date: August 24

As a HUGE fan of Tolkien I have had some really big disappointments with LOTR games in the past. After watching a few trailers on this one, which can be found Here , this one look like it actually has a chance to be good!
The story supposedly follows a Dwarven fighter, Human Ranger, and an Elven Mage as they head towards to the north to investigate the rumors of an amassing army which is being led by one of Sauron's generals.

The more I read about this one the higher it climbs on my list of things I cannot wait to play.
Jeffery
Jeffery
Admin
Admin

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

The Lord of the Rings: War in the North Empty Re: The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Post  DeReaper Thu May 12, 2011 4:10 pm

i havnt heard too much about it and honestly i loved all the other lotr games Razz but i too am looking forward to see what they bring to the table with this title
DeReaper
DeReaper
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

The Lord of the Rings: War in the North Empty Re: The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Post  Andrew Thu May 12, 2011 6:11 pm

all other lotr games failed and this one looks the same and no different keep me posted on it.
Andrew
Andrew
Admin
Admin

https://cginliveforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DeReaper Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 am

man you always have something negative to say about everything dont you Razz
DeReaper
DeReaper
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeffery Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:53 pm

He absolutely does...if it is not football, baseball, or shooting something....it is not a game worthy of his time. Drew you need to expand your horizons a little bit man.
Jeffery
Jeffery
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeReaper Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:58 pm

lol yeah drew open up to some other games every once in a wile Razz
DeReaper
DeReaper
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum