CGINliveforums
Please Register! Each Month there are prizes given out!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CGINliveforums
Please Register! Each Month there are prizes given out!
CGINliveforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK!
Latest topics
» CGIN APP what?
Search for the MUD made of Gold I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:08 pm by Andrew

» Yo Battlefield 3 looks amazing!
Search for the MUD made of Gold I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:37 pm by Andrew

» Mass Effect 3
Search for the MUD made of Gold I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:30 pm by Andrew

» holy crap
Search for the MUD made of Gold I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:28 pm by Andrew

» MK9 DLC
Search for the MUD made of Gold I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:16 am by Andrew

» someone to play with
Search for the MUD made of Gold I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:10 am by crimsonhead

» The Classics
Search for the MUD made of Gold I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:41 pm by Andrew

» E3 coverage ?
Search for the MUD made of Gold I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:30 pm by Andrew

» Most Frustrating Game
Search for the MUD made of Gold I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:26 pm by Andrew

Search for the MUD made of Gold

4 posters

CGINliveforums ::  :: MUDs

Go down

Search for the MUD made of Gold Empty Search for the MUD made of Gold

Post  Matthew Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:45 pm

I have to admit... I'm a little outdated on my MUDS, BUT the best MUD I've played that gripped my attention for months on end was Forgotten Kingdoms. It's gameplay was sooo much more than I expected for a game with no virtual GUI (General User Interface, or visual graffics for all you newbs) the ammount of actions you can preform in combination blew my mind. You can access this game as a charector bent on destroying the world, or just a catual chatter that loves the freedom to connect with ppl online in a manner that allows you to feel like your right there with your fellow kinsmen. If you have another ground breaking MUD you'd like to share, please do! If you think about it, drop us a line here with a basic gameplay so we know what we're gettin into, and we'll check it out

~CGINLive XxShepherdxX

Matthew
Admin
Admin

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Search for the MUD made of Gold Empty Forgotten Kingdoms? More like Daedal Macabre!

Post  Arimadios Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:12 pm

Daedal Macabre, Hands down, is the best mud on the planet. You have access to a very simple to use user Interface, and a supremely active Quest runner, Coder, Builder, and Head Immortal. All of the imms are good folks, I used to play this game back when there were 30 or more online at a time.

From Becoming a heal priest that can heal until your enemies run out of spellup, to a caster priest that can blow up half a town with a thought, DM presents a gloriously huge number of combos you can pull off. With Humans, Subtypes of HUmans, Giants and their Subtypes, Angels and their subtypes, Demons and their Subtypes all the way to the Werewolf and the big fuzzy flaming birds and the strangly vampirelike Wraiths, you have an arsenal of choices.

Monks, Warriors, theives, assassins, PVP or Not, the choice is yours. Just get ready to be 'in character' - THis is an RP Enforced mud.

Arimadios

Back to top Go down

Search for the MUD made of Gold Empty Re: Search for the MUD made of Gold

Post  Jeffery Sun May 01, 2011 1:52 am

I have to agree with Matthew on this one. I have been playing Forgotten Kingdoms for going on 9 years now. Speaking as someone who has created and molded one of the strongest fighters in the game, I know how amazing this game is. The VT100 interface is nothing short of amazing. Not to mention the complete revamp of the stat, magic, and weapon systems. Everything is now up to DND 3.5 standards. You want to know which weapon is more powerful? Equip and look at your stats, it will tell you if you have +to hit or + to damage, it will tell you if it is a 3 D4 or a 4 D6.
Your magic users now have spell slots, just like a DND character sheet. You have to really plan out exactly what spells you will need during your adventure. This game is exactly like playing tabletop DND just online with friends. The people are absolutely amazing and the IMMs and Newbie council teams are the best in the business. I was a part of the newbie council and trust me, you have to know your stuff to be able to assist players. You will not find a more friendly MUD out there.
I promise you...give it a try...you will never play another MUD again.
Oh...Mudconnector.com has had it ranked as high as #2 of all the MUDs on the net.
Jeffery
Jeffery
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Mon May 16, 2011 11:53 am

YES! I never thought I'd live to see the day that someone agreed with me on anything Game related. I... I think I'm crying a bit now... Yup, that's a tear of joy :')

~CGINLive YourShepherdxXx

Matthew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeffery Mon May 16, 2011 1:08 pm

You might wanna take a screen shot before something happens and your proof is gone! lol
Jeffery
Jeffery
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeReaper Mon May 16, 2011 9:26 pm

lmfao no pic no proof buddy you know how this works
DeReaper
DeReaper
Corporal