CGINliveforums
Please Register! Each Month there are prizes given out!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CGINliveforums
Please Register! Each Month there are prizes given out!
CGINliveforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK!
Latest topics
» CGIN APP what?
Arimadios: Butcher of Games, Stories... AND SOULZ! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:08 pm by Andrew

» Yo Battlefield 3 looks amazing!
Arimadios: Butcher of Games, Stories... AND SOULZ! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:37 pm by Andrew

» Mass Effect 3
Arimadios: Butcher of Games, Stories... AND SOULZ! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:30 pm by Andrew

» holy crap
Arimadios: Butcher of Games, Stories... AND SOULZ! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:28 pm by Andrew

» MK9 DLC
Arimadios: Butcher of Games, Stories... AND SOULZ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:16 am by Andrew

» someone to play with
Arimadios: Butcher of Games, Stories... AND SOULZ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:10 am by crimsonhead

» The Classics
Arimadios: Butcher of Games, Stories... AND SOULZ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:41 pm by Andrew

» E3 coverage ?
Arimadios: Butcher of Games, Stories... AND SOULZ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:30 pm by Andrew

» Most Frustrating Game
Arimadios: Butcher of Games, Stories... AND SOULZ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:26 pm by Andrew

Arimadios: Butcher of Games, Stories... AND SOULZ!

4 posters

Go down

Arimadios: Butcher of Games, Stories... AND SOULZ! Empty Arimadios: Butcher of Games, Stories... AND SOULZ!

Post  Arimadios Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:12 pm

As i type this, I am currently undergoing serious trials in persuing a badge on Kongregate.com and it's being a PITA.

As a Lifelong gamer, I have endured such horrorfests as Video Games based on movies...

And acctually enjoyed movies based on Video Games. GASP!

I write Reviews for the main site, so check them out.

Also... I hope two lesbian ninjas give you an STD. Just because. j/k

Arimadios

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Arimadios: Butcher of Games, Stories... AND SOULZ! Empty RE: Ari

Post  Matthew Mon May 16, 2011 7:45 am

Hey man, I thought Final Fantasy's Spirits Within was epic. Until I watched it again in 2010! XD Bahahahaha, but seriously, I'm with ya there ^_^

~CGINLive YourShepherdxXx

Matthew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Arimadios: Butcher of Games, Stories... AND SOULZ! Empty Re: Arimadios: Butcher of Games, Stories... AND SOULZ!

Post  Jeffery Mon May 16, 2011 9:53 am

I was a big fan of the Resident evil moves...and Silent Hill...pretty creepy.
Jeffery
Jeffery
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Arimadios: Butcher of Games, Stories... AND SOULZ! Empty RE: Jeff

Post  Matthew Mon May 16, 2011 10:14 am

man, silent Hill was great ^_^ I forgot bout that one!

~CGINLive YourShepherdxXx

Matthew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Arimadios: Butcher of Games, Stories... AND SOULZ! Empty Re: Arimadios: Butcher of Games, Stories... AND SOULZ!

Post  DeReaper Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:20 am

did u c the trailer for the new silent hill from E3 and also the preview of the movie they are making for the franchise

looks epic
DeReaper
DeReaper
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down