CGINliveforums
Please Register! Each Month there are prizes given out!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CGINliveforums
Please Register! Each Month there are prizes given out!
CGINliveforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK!
Latest topics
» CGIN APP what?
Talk about travesty I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:08 pm by Andrew

» Yo Battlefield 3 looks amazing!
Talk about travesty I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:37 pm by Andrew

» Mass Effect 3
Talk about travesty I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:30 pm by Andrew

» holy crap
Talk about travesty I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:28 pm by Andrew

» MK9 DLC
Talk about travesty I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:16 am by Andrew

» someone to play with
Talk about travesty I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:10 am by crimsonhead

» The Classics
Talk about travesty I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:41 pm by Andrew

» E3 coverage ?
Talk about travesty I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:30 pm by Andrew

» Most Frustrating Game
Talk about travesty I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:26 pm by Andrew

Talk about travesty

Go down

Talk about travesty Empty Talk about travesty

K, this sucked. After workin all day in the sun Thursday, I ended up gettin called in on 3're shift in Albertville right as I was taking my contacts out for bed. I made the hour and a half drive out there, then realized I'd gotten an outbreak of Poisin IVY. Highly allergic to the krap. My supervisor nurse, awesome guy, gave me a combo of OTC (over the counter) meds that nearly knocked me out (bad when you're expected to work all night). After falling asleep a few times on the drive home, I get in and pass out... FOR A WHOLE DAY!!! I went to bed at (:00am Friday, and woke up 9:30am. SATURDAY! When I got up, I went to town to get more meds, and ended up getting roped in to helping some strangers (a friend of a friend) move a bunch of stuff to storage like couches, tables, and everything else that wasn't tacked down (and some that was tacked down) Turns out they have a really cute daughter, bout 22 years old. So, I'm flirting lightly with her through the day, just before I leave, I find out she's like 16! And to top all this krap off, as I get this ivy cleared up, I find out that we have black mold (the deadly junk) under our house, and my roomie and his wife took all the animals to stay a few nights till he can get an estimete. Did I mention it's in the duct work, which only means I gotta stay in a moldy houst for about a week in 90+ degree weather while we try to get it outta the floor and AC unit? (mold in AC=NO COOL AIR!!!) So, if you're havin a krappier weekend, let me know, and I'll go into more detail, trust me, this is ONLY a highlight on the GOOD parts. Peace ^_^

~CGINLive YourShepherdxXx
Matthew
Admin
Admin

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Talk about travesty :: Comments

Andrew

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:22 am  Andrew

yup its official your weekend sucked lol sorry bro we all have days like that but not more than one so you win again lol cheer up though its sunday and we get to go back to work tomorrow so yeah

Back to top Go down

DeReaper

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:14 pm  DeReaper

loli been living with mold far too long to get sick by it Razz ive built up a great tolerence of the crap... one of the reasons i am trading homes

Back to top Go down

Post Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:23 pm  Matthew

Bahahaha, Billy, that's krazy lolz. Besides, this is the deadly type apparentally, but I'm too stubourn to take my friends up on the offers to leave a spell. Drew. Yes. Yes indeed. I win. Razz lolz Ya'll rock ^_^

~CGINLive YourShepherdxXx

Back to top Go down

DeReaper

Post Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:27 pm  DeReaper

hmm well it keeps everyone pretty sick around here m sure it a little deadly Razz its in between all the walls when u come over ill scoop some out Razz

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum