CGINliveforums
Please Register! Each Month there are prizes given out!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CGINliveforums
Please Register! Each Month there are prizes given out!
CGINliveforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK!
Latest topics
» CGIN APP what?
Crysis 2 and the people that play it I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:08 pm by Andrew

» Yo Battlefield 3 looks amazing!
Crysis 2 and the people that play it I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:37 pm by Andrew

» Mass Effect 3
Crysis 2 and the people that play it I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:30 pm by Andrew

» holy crap
Crysis 2 and the people that play it I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:28 pm by Andrew

» MK9 DLC
Crysis 2 and the people that play it I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:16 am by Andrew

» someone to play with
Crysis 2 and the people that play it I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:10 am by crimsonhead

» The Classics
Crysis 2 and the people that play it I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:41 pm by Andrew

» E3 coverage ?
Crysis 2 and the people that play it I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:30 pm by Andrew

» Most Frustrating Game
Crysis 2 and the people that play it I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:26 pm by Andrew

Crysis 2 and the people that play it

4 posters

CGINliveforums ::  :: FPS

Go down

Crysis 2 and the people that play it Empty Crysis 2 and the people that play it

Post  IIx MONARCH xII Tue May 24, 2011 10:36 pm

So, does anyone have Crysis 2. I enjoy the game a lot but the people I played it with have all traded there copy. If you got it let me know.

I think a lot people just don't get the game. The cloaking can be overwhelming sometimes and the speed of the game throws people off. People compare it to Call of Duty but that's the problem, Its a stand alone game, similar but plays totally different. Just throwing that out there so if you got it, hit me up.

(XBOX) gamer tag-- IIx MONARCH xII -- Very Happy

IIx MONARCH xII

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Crysis 2 and the people that play it Empty Re: Crysis 2 and the people that play it

Post  Freakybama Wed May 25, 2011 9:34 am

I'm gonna try and get it soon man. The game is kinda fast but so was the modern warfare2 game when it came out.
Freakybama
Freakybama
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Crysis 2 and the people that play it Empty Re: Crysis 2 and the people that play it

Post  Andrew Wed May 25, 2011 12:00 pm

idk i tried the campaign but not the multiplayer so i can give regards to that yet but wasnt into the campaign at all but like alot of games the campaign can suck but the multiplayer is good so ill have to check it out
Andrew
Andrew
Admin
Admin

https://cginliveforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DeReaper Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:59 am

let me know how it is for you but im gonna tell you its easy as hell to cheat online and they dont monitor or ban cheaters for the game so just gonna throw it out there u will meet someone rocking god mode with infinite ammo on one or two maps
DeReaper
DeReaper
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down