CGINliveforums
Please Register! Each Month there are prizes given out!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CGINliveforums
Please Register! Each Month there are prizes given out!
CGINliveforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK!
Latest topics
» CGIN APP what?
Holy Crap Southern Weather Sucks! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:08 pm by Andrew

» Yo Battlefield 3 looks amazing!
Holy Crap Southern Weather Sucks! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:37 pm by Andrew

» Mass Effect 3
Holy Crap Southern Weather Sucks! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:30 pm by Andrew

» holy crap
Holy Crap Southern Weather Sucks! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:28 pm by Andrew

» MK9 DLC
Holy Crap Southern Weather Sucks! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:16 am by Andrew

» someone to play with
Holy Crap Southern Weather Sucks! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:10 am by crimsonhead

» The Classics
Holy Crap Southern Weather Sucks! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:41 pm by Andrew

» E3 coverage ?
Holy Crap Southern Weather Sucks! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:30 pm by Andrew

» Most Frustrating Game
Holy Crap Southern Weather Sucks! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:26 pm by Andrew

Holy Crap Southern Weather Sucks!

Go down

Holy Crap Southern Weather Sucks! Empty Holy Crap Southern Weather Sucks!

So today im greeted by my boss only to find out we have to go to the head boss lady's rental house and move what was just thought to be a few furniture items such as a dresser and a bed. So anyways we arrive and blamo we were one couch away from moving a whole stinking house under the great alabama heat. BTW for you ppl who live hot areas being the southern west coast have no idea what im talking about so please dont try to even compare your dry 115 degree weather to alabama's 95 dgree with high humidity making it feel about 130 weighing down on you like the irs on martha stewart.
So the guy who lived there was doing absolutely nothing but sittin in his vehicle watching us load his stuff up because he lazy as all get out and so you know this is how lazy, he had 3 weeks to move all his stuff out and was working on his fourth. so anyways with no drinks of any sort around and having to work overtime i have come to really shall we say dislike this guy. Oh yeah so we arrive at his new house and we think maybe he will help but to no suprise nope he just stood there. Sweat pouring from places i didnt know existed and about to faint we finish and finally my boss decides to stop for BEER and pizza. lol

PS
I HATE MY STINKING JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!
Andrew
Andrew
Admin
Admin

Rep : 0

https://cginliveforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Holy Crap Southern Weather Sucks! :: Comments

Post Mon May 16, 2011 7:29 am  Matthew

Least you got to look at LeeAnn, I got stuck with the union's crack! ole timmie doesn't go over so well. All in all, that still sux :/

~CGINLive YourShepherdxXx

Back to top Go down